Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

I was terrible and didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving. I went to Chad's house with his family, my mom, and some of Chad's in laws. It was great to get together over there. Everyone that knows my family knows that seem to have at least one get together a month so we are fortunate that we see each other as often as we do and that we all get along and have so much fun together. I am very grateful for the wonderful family and friends that I have. When times are tough they are all so good to help pull you through and make things better. I owe so much to all of them, I hope that I can somehow one day repay every one of them in the same way that they have helped or better. Thank you to all of my family and friends for being such great people and influences in my life. I am also thankful for my dog, I know you think I'm crazy, but you have to admit I've done good to post this much and not even talk about him. :). I have the most awesome dog a person could ask for, and yes he has helped me through the bad times also. I love you guys. MUAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment