Ok so I admit I have been a slacker with my blog, but I have a good excuse, with moving you don't have time to do it.
January 25th was the birthday of 2 wonderful guys that I know.
Rusty, my brother in law, I'm so grateful my sister married him, she couldn't have done any better than him. He probably questions our family at times and thinks we're all a little crazy. I hope he knows how much we all love him and love having him in our family. He is a wonderful dad to my 2 handsome nephews. It doesn't seem like they've been married for 19 years,(this June), we've all grown up and changed so much since he married my sister. He would do anything for any of us. He has a very big heart. He is best friends with my brother and when the 2 of them are together they are the life of the party, look out when they are together your cheeks and stomachs will hurt from laughing so hard. He's a wonderful addition to our crazy little family. Happy Birthday Rusty!!!!! I hope this year is one of the best. (Ok so I was wrong this June will be 20 years that they've been married.)



The other wonderful guy is my good friend Bobby:
I met him about 13 years ago and fell in love with him. He is a great guy. He hates to see anyone unhappy. He has a daughter that is adorable and he thinks the world of her. He is a hard worker. I tease him about being OCD. Everything has to be just right. It's funny that him and Rusty have the same birthday I see alot of similarities in them. I'm lucky that I know Bobby, he has been a great guy. I hope that he gets through the hardships he's dealing with right now. I wish him the best for this year. Happy Birthday Bobby!!!!!



Not to make us look even older, but it's 20 years in June! And yes I AM very lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteJodi