It had been a pretty good and fun summer, very busy. In August, we had to say goodbye to a very dear friend/cousin, it was very hard on everyone. He was the life of the party always making sure everyone had fun. If you weren't laughing while he was around then there was something wrong with you. He will be forever missed and in our hearts. I love you Jason. I don't have alot of pictures on my computer of him but I will post a few that I do have.
Me and Jason at Fish Lake, if I had known then what I know now.
Chad, Jason, and Jared probably trying to decide what they want to have for their next shot.
Chad and Jason, Jason was the taxi for alot of us.
Jason
Chad and Jason going nose to nose playing Jenga
Dad, Jared, and Jason

Jason

Jason

The whole clan at Fish Lake.

A random day out boating, a past time we've all enjoyed, next year won't be the same with out him there.
No comments:
Post a Comment