Saturday, January 2, 2010

December

I can't believe how busy and crazy life gets as we prepare for Christmas to get here. It is one of my favorite holidays, I just wish I was one of those smart people that shop way before hand than I could really enjoy this holiday.

We have my mom and my dad's family Christmas parties every year, it's so much fun to get together with all of the relatives. I got pictures of my mom's party but my batteries died so I didn't get any of my dad's.

We had alot of fun at my mom's party, Marsha was in charge this year and she set the theme as a Country Christmas, she asked all the families to put together a skit with a country song to perform in front of the whole family, it turned out really cute, most participated but some didn't, we all enjoyed it though. I wish I could remember what all the songs were to go with the pictures but I don't.

Marsha wanted us all to have a good time, she needed to laugh and enjoy the family. The Elwell's had a hard year, they had 3 deaths this year, Shelby (granddaughter), Jason (son), and Grandma Elwell. What a difficult year for her family. I wish them the best for next year.




Grandma with all the parents joining her.

Grandma with all the littler kids.

Jared, Chad, Dennis, Morgan, and Houston.
Jolene and her girls.
Lindi with the kids heping
Jared and Tori's skit, they got most everyone to join theirs.
Marsha, Jack, Morgan, and Houston. Hilarious.
Grandma with the adults for Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer.


Ziggy was Rudolph for mine and my mom's skit, he was a pretty good sport with his costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment