I don't have any pictures to post for New Year's. I was just getting over a cold and didn't want to get sick again so I stuck close to home and got some well needed sleep. I went to dinner at Chilli's with my friend Bryce and had a couple of drinks, came home and crashed out.
I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years festivites.
My resolutions this year are: To get better about setting a budget and sticking to it, watching what I eat (not watching as anything I want goes in my mouth) eating healthier, enjoy life here and now and let things be as they are, try not to stress about things that I cannot control, spend as much time as possible with the ones I love, awesome family and friends.
I can say that I'm glad 2009 is over, I had a pretty good year but I think 2010 is going to be a much better year for us all.
Bring on 2010, "yeah baby"
Here are some random pictures that I have:
Corbin being his usual monkey self. Such an awesome kid, never a dull moment when he's around.

Trevin riding "big red" he has very little fear.

Megan at Easter. I love this little girl, she is the Princess of the family.

Brogan enjoying the lil smokies at his dad's birthday party.
He liked the sauce the best.

My family, minus a few kids. Such a good picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment