I saw this on somebody's facebook and I thought I would share it, especially since alot of us are starting diets. This isn't exactly my thought process but it's not far off.
"Dieting Rules" for 2010
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled out by the diet soda.
3. Food used for medicinal purposes never counts.
4. Foods eaten at the movie theater do not have calories because they are part of the entertainment package.
5. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes calorie leakage.
6. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
7. Anything consumed while standing over the kitchen sink has no calories.
If only we could lose weight with these rules. :)
Houstin's Graduation
12 years ago
If only-----I would be the skinniest girl out there! Damn these thighs and the chocolate that has stuck!!
ReplyDelete