Friday, January 1, 2010

July

July was a good and fun month. I went up to Argyle canyon again. When I got home, that night an old friend called and said that her son, (which was my first love) wanted to know if he could have my number, (I was so excited) I had wondered how he was doing, needless to say we talked that night for about an hour, both excited to see each other, he came down the next night to see me, we went to dinner a few nights later and we're still going out to dinner and talking on a regular basis, what an amazing person he is. We went to visit his mom and step dad with his daughter at Strawberry, the next weekend. We went crawdad fishing and had dinner with them it was alot of fun.






Brittany and her grandma catching crawdads
Bobby

Glenda enjoying time with her son and grand daughter.




Brittany, such a cute girl.

All of them trying to get the crawdads.


Bobby, Brittany, and me
Bobby, Brittany, Glenda, and Wendy.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment