When I was younger we used to go to Flaming Gorge every summer but as I've gotten older we don't make the trip that often but we try to go as much as we all can. This year was alot of fun, just wish the wind wouldn't have blown so much, we didn't get to boat much due to the wind factor, but we made the best of it, played horse shoes, built castles, enjoyed the family and friends that were there. We went the last week in July. It was also Megan's birthday, the boys built her her own throne with castles around it, it was pretty cute. I think she had a good birthday.
Me and Bobby, looking like sand rats.

Jodi just chillin.

Mike and Tina

Corbin and Megan on her throne.

Chad, Jen and lady bug.

Cody and Paige

Trevin and Ziggy

Megan getting ready to blow her candles out.

Jodi and Rusty in horseshoe canyon.

Me and Bobby in horseshoe canyon.

Rusty and Bobby

Megan enjoying her throne.

Dad making his famous bloody mary's for brunch.
I love Megan's throne! What cute boys!
ReplyDelete