Thursday, May 13, 2010

So sorry!!!!

I'm sorry that I really am terrible about keeping up on this thing. I guess the good part about that is that I usually have a few things to talk about rather than one small one.

I have totally enjoyed living at my dad's house, it's been a lot of fun.
I didn't do so well on the diet for the 2ND time, I only lost 9 lbs and quit half way through it, I think I was burned out from the first time, so I'm going to give it a break until after summer. Hopefully I will do better about eating and exercise through the summer so I don't gain the weight back.

There have been a few things happening this last month and a half since I last blogged. As I said in one of the last posts, I can not believe how fast time flies by. I never have enough time to do anything that needs to be done and of course that stuff is cleaning and all that, it's easier to put it off, you know that it will be there for you once you get done having fun or catching up on some well needed sleep or whatever it is that seems more important. I'm hoping to be better about managing my time, we'll see how that goes. Good luck to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment