Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom's birthday April 26th

Today is my beautiful Mom's birthday. She is the most amazing person I know. She has had her share of tribulations in life, and she would still give you her last dollar if she knew you needed it. I don't know where I would be without my mom. I feel sorry for those that aren't fortunate enough to be close to their mom's. I wish that I could give her the life that she deserves, but I'm not fortunate enough to do that, so I love her with all that I can and try to make things the best that I can when I can. We had a BBQ at my brothers house for her, I think she enjoyed all of us getting together for that, most people that know my mom know that you're lucky if you can get her out of her house for more than an hour, she's a home body, but she stayed at my brothers alot longer than expected so that was nice.

My mom used to be one of the cleanest people you'd ever meet, always cooking or baking. She was very good at both of those. You'd come home to a clean house and usually a pretty good dinner.

Us kids are very lucky, my mom would give anything for any of us, we are very fortunate to have such a caring and loving mother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best mom in the world. I love you MOM!!!!


Mom with all of the kids at the Halloween party she loves to throw.

Her family minus a few kids.

Mom and Jodi

Her family in 1978

The family around 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment