Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Corbin

Wow, what a funny kid. As soon as his hair went curly I knew we were going to have a funny kid in our family, he has the quirky, funny personality to go with his hair. My sister's youngest kid is a teenager, look out we're all in trouble. The kid is fearless he's just like his mom and Uncle Chad, I remember being at Flaming Gorge, I'm not sure exacty how old he was, I think he was around 5 and we all went cliff diving, I'm a whimp and had to go on the small ones and only went a few times at that, he on the other hand went to the highest cliff with everyone else, there was a family friend that went and had a son Corbin's age and he wouldn't jump off so we told Corbin to show him how you do it, and he not only jumped off a pretty high cliff but did a flip while doing it, we about died, very daring kid. He comes across as shy but once you get to know him, he is a hoot. I remember taking him and Cody to the park a lot when they were younger, we had so much fun playing at Windsor park. He was dressed up as a little girl for Halloween when he was younger, he made a really cute girl with his curly hair, a few years later my mom was babysitting him and he saw the picture from that Halloween and he said grandma remember when I was a little girl and then I turned into a boy, I hope the boy isn't traumatized from it, but it was pretty funny. Never a dull moment with him and his brother around they are such funny kids. Happy Birthday Corbin!!! I hope you get everything you asked for. I love you!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment