Thursday, May 13, 2010

Golfing April 3rd

So my good frined Eric asked me to go with him and his son to play nine holes at the golf course, I've never been golfing, well miniature if that counts. I had a blast, they played and in between holes we dropped a ball and I hit a few times, did pretty good for being a rooky. I can tell it something I will have to learn there are so many different clubs, I know I won't remember what ones are good for what hits. Eric tried to explain it to me but I got confused. This is another sport I wouldn't mind playing, it seems pretty fun. I got to meet his son for the first time that day also, he is a cute guy. They are quite the players, and there's probably more to that than I will ever know, just kidding. They had nice swings and really get into the game.





No comments:

Post a Comment