Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jen's Birthday

It was Jen's birthday on March 30th, we didn't have a get together for it though. I'm so happy to see my brother married to someone that he is happy with, they make a cute couple. Jen is kind of quiet, how he ended up with her is beyond me, but maybe that's what he needed, with the rest of us it's hard to get a word in. She is sweet and would do just about anything for anyone. Happy Birthday Jen, hope it was a great one.






Konnor's Birthday

It was Konnor's birthday on April 8th. Konnor is the baby out of all the kids and it shows, he is spoiled rotten. He is an adorable kid when he is good as are all kids. I instantly fell in love with him when Chad and Jen started dating. They didn't have a birthday party for him so I don't have any pictures to post of it. We've had some fun with him out boating and camping. Happy Birthday Konnor.





No comments:

Post a Comment