Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

My immediate family went to dinner Saturday night with my mom and my grandma for Mother's day at Applebee's. It was nice to get my mom out of the house again. I think she really enjoyed it. She never goes out to a restaurant to eat, if anything she does fast food so she can go home and eat so it was really nice. All of us went Chad's kids were with their other parents so it was just him and Jen and Jodi's family all made it along with the soon to be daughter in law. I'm so grateful to have my mom as my mother. Heavens knows we've all put her through a little hell over the years and she still loves us. I am the person I am today because of her. I've never met anyone with a bigger heart of gold. Thank you mom for all the sacrifices that you made for all of us and the good job you did with showing us how to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment