I am terrible about taking pictures, I didn't get any on Easter. It's so sad to see the kids all grown up, I used to love to watch them do the Easter egg hunts and now they are big enough that it's just not as fun. I went down to Chad's house to watch his kids do their hunt and the youngest ones there are 8, and even they are getting to big, they don't get as excited as they used to. After going to Chad's house we went to my grandma's house and had a wonderful dinner, we had ham, leg of lamb, veggies, crab salad, rolls, devilled eggs, and strawberry shortcake. Jodi, Rusty, Cody, Corbin, Paige, Chad, Jen, Collin, Trevin, Konnor, Megan, my mom, grandma, me, and Eric were all there, it was a nice to dinner, glad we were all there. Thanks for having us all over grandma it was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment