Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cody's graduation

Jodi's oldest son graduated on May 26 2010. I'm so proud of him. Cody is such a good kid, I feel like he is more of a little brother than nephew. When Jodi told me he was going to graduate with his class I was so excited. I hope that he makes good choices and makes a great life for himself. His cute little girlfriend Paige also graduated with him. I think they helped each other along the way.I wish them both the best as they become adults. I love them both. So glad that Cody could make this family so proud. I can't believe he is old enough to be graduating, life sure does fly.

Corbin, Rusty, and Cody

Cody, and Corbin

The graduate himself

Cody and Paige

Waiting for the ceremony

Paige, Me (the proud aunt), and Cody

Me, and Cody

Cody and Paige (the cute little couple)

The cute family.

No comments:

Post a Comment