February 29th was my handsome nephew Collin's birthday, he was born on leap year, we tease him that when his younger siblings are fighting with him and he his mom tells him to act his age he techinically can say that he is younger than them, I don't think he does that, I think for the most part he's a good kid, but as they say kids will be kids. I'm excited to have him in our family, I'm amazed at how much he has grown up since his mom and Chad met. He is so smart he blows me away. I hope he had a Happy Birhtday!!! We all went to their house and had cake and ice cream for his birthday. I love you Collin, hope this year is one of the best to come.
Collin with his siblings
The handsome young man
No comments:
Post a Comment