Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Marsha

March 7th was also my mom's oldest sister's birthday. What an amazing and inspiring woman she is. The last year was a really rough one for her, I hope that this year brings more good memories and good times for her. She's getting ready to move down south and although I don't see her very often as it is she will be missed dearly by a lot of us. I hope she knows how much my family appreciates her and all that she does for us. I hope that the move will be a good thing for them, they seem pretty excited. She has been such an angel for my mom and been there through alot, I hope that one day I will find the words to be able to tell her exactly how much I appreciate her. Thank you so much Aunt Marsha. Happy Birthday!!! This year has got to be a better one.


Entertaining at the Christmas Party


The annual family get together and quilt that is held at her house


She made the Christmas Party fun last year

I don't have many pictures on my computer of her, I need to get some older ones scanned, for now this is what I have.






No comments:

Post a Comment