Monday, March 29, 2010

Wendover March 14th

Well it seems my Uncle Todd likes to go to Wendover each year for his birthday. I went with them a couple of years ago and had a blast. I also went this year and again had a blast. There were 6 of us that rode out together in 2 vehicles, Jodi, Rusty, and Cathy in 1 and Eric, Dad, and my self in the other. The ride out there was fun, Dad made a huge batch of his famous Bloody Mary's, we all love them, (except Rusty who was driving anyways) we had to stop a few times to refill our cups on the way. Me and Jodi were texting each other, we were both feeling pretty good, Jodi decided to play truth or dare with me, and needless to say we both laughed pretty hard. Todd, Jo, John, and Nan all rode together with Aunt Chris and Lou following, they wanted to get out there early so we met them there. We got out there and got all our rooms at the Rainbow, had a few shots and drinks and went down to gamble. Started on the slot machines didn't do to bad, went to dinner with everyone, and back out for more gambling, I hadn't played KRAPS before neither had Jodi so we played for awhile and had alot of fun. Then we all headed to the tables and had alot of fun with a lot of us playing on the same table. I took my good friend Eric out there with me and he's an amazing person, we laughed so much and so hard, I had a fun trip but he made it even better for me, I really enjoy spending time with him. Jodi, Rusty, Eric, and I all decided to go over to the Peppermill and spend some money there, I did better there I went out there with $200 and walked away from the Peppermill with $170, so I felt pretty good with my gamblings. Eric and I stayed over there until 4 in the morning play slots and the tables. I'm so glad I was invited to go out. Never ending memories with trips like these. Thanks Todd and Jo. I didn't take very many pictures, was to busy gambling.





Me and Eric feeling pretty good.


Us the next morning
Jodi and Rusty getting ready to go out there.


Aunt Cathy, she was a party pooper but we had fun with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment