She had been out partying with her friends one night and came home, I was passed out asleep on her waterbed that we had to share and some time during the night she puked all over, I woke up the next morning and saw the puke and asked her what had happened, she tried to blame it on me that I must've puked in the middle of the night, come on I might be younger but I'm not dumb, I would know if I puked.
Another fun memory I have is one of my friends slept over one night and Jodi used to like to sneak in through our bedroom window so mom wouldn't know what time she got home, this night she started sneaking through our window and my friend which I think was Susy if not it was one of my cousins, started freaking out, " Amber there's somebody coming through your window" I said it's just Jodi, she said no somebody is climbing in your window, I finally got her to realize that it was just Jodi.
I started getting close to my sister after she got married and had her first child, Cody. He is such a cute kid, I babysat him all the time I was 13 when she had him, I loved to go babysit my cute little nephew, it's sad that at 13 me and my cousin were babysitting my nephew and singing Barney songs, while all our friends were out having fun, but I wouldn't change that, I think it created a good bond between me and Cody we have always been pretty close.
Once I got over 21 and could legally drink and party with them, we started hanging out alot more and over time we've become best friends, if it wasn't for her there are many of times I would've lost my mind, with work, family, guys, money, you name it I've called her for just about everything in my life and she has been my rock and helped me through it, that's one advantage with her not being the emotional one, she is level headed and can think clearly in tough times. I'm so proud to be able to say that she is my sister and a best friend all in one. If you ever need anything day or night she is there.
I have many memories of my sister I would be posting all day about so I will quit here. Jodi I love you so much and I know I don't tell you often enough, I will try to be better about that. You have no idea how much you have helped me through a lot of crap!!! Thank you for all that you do and have done for me. Thank you for 2 of the best and most amazing nephews too. You're husband is a pretty lucky guy as well. You have a great famiy, I've always idolized you guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER/ FRIEND!!!!! I hope this a good year for you. Hopefully we can keep each other sain at work!!!
The 4 of skydiving, what an adventure for us to share together.
The 3 of us partying at Chad's house.
Another good one of the family.Taken at Dad and Liz's wedding

No comments:
Post a Comment