Monday, March 29, 2010

When you are single and start dating, it's amazing how much time you lose, you enjoy being with them and forget about alot of things. I have been terrible for the last month, but that's ok I've had a ton of fun and yes of course everything has waited for me. I'm sorry I have been such a slacker with this blog when I started it I had nothing but time to do it. Something happened to me when I moved up to my dad's house, I'm never home more than to sleep and shower and alot of the time I don't even sleep there. He teases me that I moved up there just to have a dog sitter, which is not true but it is nice that I know my dog is being loved and not just home alone. So I'm going to try to catch you all up on the last month.
I told you back in January that I was starting a diet, I did pretty well on it I lost 20 lbs and 18 inches, I'm pretty excited, I gained about 4 of it back. I have started it again, so far I've lost 9&1/2 lbs and 3 inches so pretty exciting, don't think I'll be in a bikini this summer but at least feel better in a swimming suit anyways.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of diet? I need help! Bad! I love to read your blog, you write well. Mine is all about the pictures, cause I don't write well lol, but I love the memories! You're such a doll!

    ReplyDelete