Eric and I had decided we wanted to go up the canyon and look at the leaves and go for a little hike.
We started up Provo canyon, I took him up Squaw Peak to show him the view, he loved it.
Then we went to Bridal Veil falls and walked around a little bit, I've loved that waterfall since I was a kid, every time I go passed it I just stare at it.
We started on the Alpine Loop, got up just passed Sundance, we were going to hike a little way up the back of Timp but we took the wrong trail and ended up going to Stewart Falls, it wasn't a bad thing that we took the wrong trail, the falls were beautiful, and the leaves along the way were so pretty. I love going for nature walks and things like that, leave reality behind for a few hours and enjoy being the mountains. We made the hike up and back with no injury, YEAH for us, that is a huge thing for us. LOL
We drove up passed Tibble Fork to the reservoir right above it I can't remember the name of it, Silver something, it's 3 miles up a dirt road, the view was amazing the leaves were all changing and it was gorgeous. We got to the reservoir, got out and stretched for a bit and made our way back home so I could get to work that night. What a great day with the best man.
Houstin's Graduation
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment