I made an appointment on the 18Th to get pictures done with the dogs (our children), and I told Eric to have his kids and their mom come so they can get family pictures done. We had a lot of fun doing them. We're still waiting to get the pictures from the photographer but we took a few as well. They turned out really good.
We got invited to go up to Wallsburg that night to Russell and Margaret's house for a BBQ/sleep over. Dad rode up with us. We got up there and ate, then sat around the fire drinking and talking with them and some of their friends. They are good people, I had a lot of fun up there. we stayed the night, woke up to a home made breakfast, they were so good to us.
After breakfast we went for a tour of their property, between their house and the property Russell's dad has if we were to go into a bad depression they could live off their land. His dad was a handy man. It was really neat to hear what his dad built and done up there. There is a saw mill, that he built most of the stuff up there with.
It was a blast, I enjoy getting together with The Gardner's. Hope we get a chance to go up there some more. Thanks for having us up!
Houstin's Graduation
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment