Monday, October 4, 2010

Archery Hunt @ Strawberry Sept 4-8

I love this time of year. Archery hunt. My dad has been doing it for about 16 years now and I think I've maybe missed going 3 or 4 times, I absolutely love it up at Strawberry this time of year, it's cool enough you sleep good but warm enough during the day that you can wear shorts. I usually go up every weekend of the hunt, but this year I only made it labor day weekend. We took Friday through Wednesday off.
We had a blast, by the time people got up there to get a spot all the good and big spots were taken so they got us a smaller spot but it worked out good.
Dave and his wife Deann got the spot, dad, Jodi, and Rusty, Chad and Jen, Todd and Jo, Jo's sister Chris, Danny and Jill, Bobby and Brit, and Russell and Margaret were all up there.

Our first day there, there were some hang gliders right above our camp, it was cool to watch them flying around.
There were some beautiful sunsets there too. Eric is so good at watching them, we try to watch them together as much as we can, they are so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment