Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band August 2010

I forgot about the concert tickets that Eric's daughter gave us to go to The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, not sure what day it was on but she gave us 4 tickets so we asked Jodi and Rusty to go with us.
It was in South Jordan at the Salt Lake County fair.
Jodi and Rusty met us there. We got there right before the concert started and got a beer and something to eat. Can't remember the names of the bands before us but they were pretty good, the one was really funny.
I believe right before Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Jodi and Rusty went to get them a beer, Rusty decided to use the bathroom while they were out, while in there he dropped his phone in the urinal, anybody that knows Rusty knows that he is a total germ-a- phobe, we tease him so bad about always wearing gloves, and to have something like that happen to him, was hilarious, in out houses they have that sanitizer you can use to wash your hands with, I guess he was in there rubbing that all over his phone, he came out and told us about it and we laughed so hard.
Had a good time at the concert but that was honestly more entertaining than the concert itself, sorry Rusty I had to post it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment