Friday, July 30, 2010

Megan, my little princess

Today is my beautiful niece's birthday.
Megan is the only girl in our family, (poor thing) she has 4 brothers and 2 nephews on this side of the family, so needless to say she is pretty spoiled and the princess of the family. We are so lucky to have her. She came into our family after some tough circumstances, we're so glad she was brought to us.
She is 9 years old today, I can't believe it. Time sure does fly. Since I have moved to West Jordan I don't get to see her very much and I hate it.
She loves to have sleep overs with her Aunt Amber though, and I think I like it more than she does. Megan reminds a lot of myself at that age, she is pretty shy at first and really pretty mellow for a 9 year old, she is one of the best kids I know, (I'm not just being prejudice) she really is good. I hope that we'll always be close and she'll want to have sleep overs even when she is in her teens. I hope she knows how much she is loved and how lucky we all are to have her in our lives.
I LOVE YOU PRINCESS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I don't have my pictures at work to post of her but when I get some time I will post some pictures of her through the years.


















No comments:

Post a Comment