Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Father's day

Father's day this year was a little different. My brother is having his house built, so my dad is taking care of his 2 lab dogs, his black lab is a female and she is very dominant, my dad has a dog that is half pit bull and half mastiff, so I'm sure you can see where this is going. Needless to say Friday night they got in a dog fight, dad got bit trying to separate them and had punctures on his arms, he went to insta-care Friday night and they cleaned the wounds and bandaged them up, he was told not to work Saturday but he did anyways, his arm swelled up, so he went back on Sunday and found out it was infected so he had to go in for the next few days and have an iv put in to help kill it.


All of us kids went boating, it was a windy day but we had a good time. I rode with Chad and Megan, Bobby, and Brittany. Jodi, Rusty, Corbin, Jared, Tori, and Brogan all went. Most of us were a little hung over from the night before. But we had some fun. Brit really enjoyed it.


I hope all the wonderful fathers out there know how much they are appreciated. Any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad, I love that saying it is so true. I'm so lucky to be able to say that most of the men I know are real man, and are the best their kids could ask for. I have the best parents, I can't imagine me being a different person than I am, and I have my parents to thank for that. Love you dad. Sorry it wasn't the best day for you.






Chad and Megan

Bobby, Brit, Me, and Megan

Me with the little princess's

Jared and Tori

Brit, Megan, and Bobby

Bobby, Brit, Me, Megan, and Chad. We had just picked Jen up and she wouldn't get in the water so she took the picture.
Rusty
Jodi
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment