Friday, July 1, 2011

Grandma Barney's Birthday

Holy cow time flies. There is a lot that I have done since I last blogged and I'm on a work computer that I can rarely use so I'm taking advantage...
We had my grandma's 80th birthday party, my aunt Marsha did it and she did a great job.
My grandma is an amazing lady, she is one of my hero's in life. She's been through a lot and she is still one strong woman. She wrote a very short story about her life and I really enjoyed hearing it. Grandpa passed away a few years ago so she lives alone, (I'm a terrible granddaughter, I never go see her anymore) but when I do go see her, I love how she has so many stories to tell and a lot of them you've heard before but you still enjoy hearing them. I hope that I can be as strong as my grandma but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to accomplish that.
I'm glad that I've been able to grow up with my grandma and be so close, I'm very lucky.
I hope she had a great birthday. Thanks Marsha, you did a great job. I hope I will get time to post some pictures.









Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo album

No comments:

Post a Comment