We went to Fairview to the Skyline Mountain Resort and camped, they've got a campground and a golf course. So we of course went camping and golfing. It was only my second time golfing but we had a good time. The weather was good Friday night, so we played a couple holes was all because it got dark, we got down there kind of late, Got up Saturday and golfed 18 holes and had a blast. Eric has been pretty good and patient with teaching me how to gold, I had never played regular golf until I met him so I had no clue how to play. I've had a lot of fun learning though. The dogs loved it, it was cool enough they could lay out in front of the trailer and it felt so good, that is until Saturday afternoon. We went and did some yard work at him mom's house in Mt Pleasant while we were down there and it started to rain, so we went back to the trailer and watched movies and snuggled up. It was nice to go camping on a holiday weekend and not have a lit of people there.
My handsome boys, poor things had to be tied up,
Can't remember what this picture was about, but I love it.









No comments:
Post a Comment