Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Snowmobiling

After Eric traded the old snowmobile in, and after Fish Lake, Russell and Margaret invited us to go riding with them a few times, we had so much fun, snowmobiles are new to me so I was a whimp and didn't go all over like they do but I stayed on the trails, where I felt comfortable and now I dare have a little more fun.
We went up to Strawberry, Cascade Springs, Tibble Fork, and Fairview, Russell and Margaret didn't go with us everytime, we got brave and went on our own, we had so much fun, Eric is so glad he made the trade.
We did however have the dogs with us most of the time because we felt so guilty leaving them home while we played and they enjoyed it as much as we did.


Us at Strawberry






Hot stuff hippy chica.



The 4 of us at Strawberry

On the way up to Mirror Lake






Us up Tibble Fork



Margaret at Strawberry


No comments:

Post a Comment