We went ice fishing with Eric's friends, Brian, Judy, Rob, Aaron, and Brian's parents. I think Eric might have caught one fish but I of course didn't catch any. But I did catch a really good buzz. We took the snowmobiles down and had a blast hanging out with good friends. Russell and Margaret also went down with a coworker from Geneva Rock that has a cabin down there, we went to the cabin afterwards and had a few drinks, it was one of the longest ice fishing days I think I've ever had but I had a blast and would definitely do it again.

Rob with his catch of the day.

John the guy with the cabin up there.

Russell and Margaret
Rob, Eric grew up with him and Brian
Judy Brian's wife

Aaron (Eric's friend and coworker)

Eric coming down the hill.

Getting ready to go for a ride.

Me and my honey
No comments:
Post a Comment