I just have to say I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I do. I have my phases where I get so busy and don't talk to anyone for a while and it's not that I don't love any of you anymore it's that I get so caught up in my own life, I forget to take time out to say hi and see how your life is going. So for those of you that I haven't talked to much for a while I love you and would love to hear from you about how things are going in your world, ( I know the whole 4 or 5 people that read this) LOL.
I need to thank all of you that do read this for touching my life and or being there for me when you were needed. Life has been a ride for sure, had a lot of ups and plenty of downs but I think I have learned from it all. Again thank you all. You have helped me to become the woman I am. Loves!!!!!!
Houstin's Graduation
13 years ago
I'm so glad you started your blog! Life does get busy and it is so nice to have a way to "catch up" and see what you have been up to when I haven't had a chance to visit with you. :) I feel the same way. Know that I love you and think of you often. So grateful to have you in my life and for your friendship! Happy for you having such a great time in your life right now. You deserve it all. :)
ReplyDelete