Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow

I've always loved the snow and thought it was pretty. I hate to have to get out in it, as far as driving, shopping, and stuff like that.
I love to sit in the house and watch it fall.
We took the dogs for our normal daily walk on Sunday night while it was still snowing, no one had been over to the school where we take them, and it was so pretty to look at, it was glistening and white, fluffy, glittery looking. I walked and just admired it while the dogs played in it, they love the snow as well. It's funny how I had never noticed just how pretty it does look though.
Being with Eric has been great for me, he has taught me to "smell the roses" and notice things like that. One of my favorite things he has taught is to watch the pretty sunrises and sunsets, I never watched them as much as I do now. Next time you don't have to get out in the snow, right after a storm, go outside and just look at how pretty it is before it gets tracked in. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you have your match made in heaven! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki.... I think I have, not sure how much you dated before you and Ray got married but there are so many jerks out there and I was so tired of dealing with them, it's nice to find one that isn't a jerk.

    ReplyDelete