The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy, I'm glad they are starting to slow down again now.
It was my birthday on the 3rd, I'm now 32. I've realized I have had a pretty boring life, I need to get out and experience more. This is going to be a great year!!!!
My Aunt Marsha, is such a blessing, she paid to remodel my mom's house. I wish I would've taken my camera and got pictures of all of us, scrapping the walls and painting, Jodi, Rusty, Grandma, Marsha, Jack, and mom worked extremely hard with it all. Chad and all his family went over and helped the day they painted, the kids enjoyed that, it made that go by pretty quick. I helped a few days here and there. It looks so good, went from dark really old carpet in there and really old linoleum to some pretty stone tile looking linoleum and a tan variegated carpet that looks a look brighter, wood paneling and lots of wall paper that had to be scrapped of the walls, painted an off white color, it looks so much brighter and cleaner in there. I think mom really likes it. The other bonus to it, she has to smoke outside. :) It was a wonderful thing that Marsha did for my mom, she will be forever grateful.
Houstin's Graduation
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment